Why become a member? ×

All original 1967 Sunn o))) 2000s 2x15 4ohm Cab £ALL GONE
£350

tommorichards

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Got this a while back to pair with my Marshall superbass head, and ive no need for two of the monsters. Figure i might as well let someone else use one. They were originally designed for use with the Sunn 2000s head, so not a very high wattage on them. Probably the best sounding cab ive ever heard. I can deliver, but it will be based on distance and fuel cost.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]You can have your choice of one of the two cabs. One has the original plate on the rear which tells you the specs of the cab (Ohmage/model etc) but has a tear in the cloth front. The other has an immaculate front with no such plate.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]These were kept in flight cases for years so they are pretty much immaculate save for a few missing rubber feet and visually rusty casters.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Located in New Brighton on the wirral if you wanna come try it out.[/size][/font][/color]

[size=4][attachment=199497:IMAG1631.jpg][/size]

Edited by tommorichards

• 2 weeks later...