Why become a member? ×

FINAL PRICE DROP: FS: Boss TU-2, Loop Master
£290

callmeblind

Hello,

As I'm moving into a new apartment, I'm listing for sale all the pedals I don't use:

[s]Line 6 M5 - in great condition with original box and power supply. Only used it at home and quickly realized I need M9.
[b]Price 65GBP/90EUR [color=#ff0000]60GBP/85EUR[/color] [color=#ff0000]55[/color][/b][b][color=#FF0000]GBP/80EUR [/color][/b][/s][b][s]delivered in EU. [/s][b][b][color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b][/b][/b]

[s]Source Audio Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro - in good working condition with original box and power supply from another Source Audio pedal. The only issue to highlight is that one of the grey knobs was broken, but replacement was kindly provided by SA team, so it's now replaced. Has velcro.
[b]Price 70GBP/100 EUR [/b][b][color=#FF0000]65[/color][/b][b][color=#FF0000]GBP/90EUR [/color][/b][b]delivered in EU.[/b][/s][b] [b][color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b][/b]

[s]Old Boss BF-2 - green label version made in Japan. Works well, but you can see that it was used a lot. I'm not the first owner.[/s]

[b][s]Price 50 GBP/70 EUR delivered in EU[/s]. [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]

Boss TU-2 - in good working conditions, has few scratches here and there, has velcro.
[b]Price [s]35 GBP/50 EUR[/s] [color=#ff0000]30GBP/45EUR[/color] delivered in EU.[/b]

Loop Master 2 loops with Tuner out - in good working order. I'm not the first owner.
[b]Price [s]40 GBP/60EUR[/s] [s][color=#ff0000]35GBP/55EUR[/color][/s] [/b][b][color=#FF0000]30GBP/45EUR [/color][/b][b]delievered in EU.[/b]

[s]MXR Bass Auto Q - in good working condition. The only issue is that a battery door is broken, so it doesn't hold well. If you plan to use a battery you can stick the door with a piece of tape. If you use power supply then it shouldn't be an issue for you. I wasn't the first owner of this pedal.[/s]
[b][s]Price 45GBP/65 EUR [color=#ff0000]40GBP/60EUR[/color] delivered in EU.[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]

Please note, all items will be sent from my home address in Nice, France using Chronopost. I will try to send within next few days after the purchase.

I only accept Paypal.

If you have any questions, need extra pictures, don't hesitate to message me.

Cheers.

Edited by callmeblind

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...