Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD - MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
£60

GrammeFriday

For sale or trade, my MXR Bass Octave Deluxe pedal

[url="http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/grammefriday/media/mxr%20bass%20octave%20deluxe/mxr%20bass%20octave%20deluxe_zpsiu5ea6qf.jpg.html"][/url]

£60 posted to your door. Happy to knock £5 off the asking price if you collect in person from Gramme Towers in South Birmingham.

Lots of love for these here on Basschat and elsewhere on the Net, and for good reason. Fantastic sounding octaver - tracks great, and offers a ton of tonal options. The ‘Growl’ and ‘Girth’ knobs are essentially two completely different voicings - the former is similar to the Boss OC-2, and the latter is smoother and deeper sounding. Both can be mixed together and with the dry signal, which has its own dedicated control knob as well. The little toggle switch at top left boosts the mid frequencies, and sounds so good that I tend to leave it on all the time.

Only selling because I bought a POG-2 and there isn’t room for that and the MXR on my pedalboard. I had planned to keep both so that I have both analog and digital octave flavours (they are very different sounds), but it turns out that this is a luxury I can’t afford at the moment, so sadly this cool blue sparkly fella has to go.

It’s been gigged, but is still in excellent condition and perfect working order; absolutely no issues. I’m the original owner.

GAK sell these new for £122.99, so at £60 you’re getting a bargain here. I’ve long since chucked out the original box for it, but will send it in a suitably sized box of some kind, and it will be very securely padded.

Trade options:

TC Flashback (the standard size four knob one)
TC Vortex Flanger
Darkglass Duality

For a link to my feedback thread, see below.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by GrammeFriday