Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 2008 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass - 3 Tone Sunburst. Made in USA – MINT CONDITION – With original documents, accessories & moulded case
£695

[center][b][color=#0000cd]Hi! :)[/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#0000cd][b]This is a genuine USA Fender American Standard Jazz Bass in 3 Tone Sunburst in new condition. [/b][/color][/center]

[center][attachment=197115:DSCF4495.JPG][/center]

[center][color=#008080]I am an upright bass player and I bought this as a backup for the occasional gigs I might need it for. It turns out i've only ever used it literally about five times and the rest of the time it has been kept safe in its case. It has been regularly checked and set-up by guitar shop where I used to work.[/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080]This bass truly is in mint condition. It has been kept at the correct temperature and humidity since new, and as you can see the neck is perfectly straight. It plays like a dream and sounds fantastic.[/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080]It also comes with all of the original documents and accessories. This includes the original Fender strap and cable, the original Fender truss rod adjuster, and the warranty card, serial number and owners manual. The bass is freshly set up and ready to roll![/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080]I can’t emphasise enough that this bass is in perfect condition. There are a couple of very small marks at the very top of the headstock but basically there is not a mark on it and the finish on the body and neck is immaculate.[/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080]It comes with the original heavy duty Fender case that is also in excellent condition. There are a few superficial marks on the case but basically it is immaculate.[/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080]The fingerboard and frets are as new, and the finish is the classic 3-tone sunburst. I was working in a guitar shop at the time I bought this and I bought it on the recommendation that the 2008 model was one of the best basses Fender had made for several years.[/color][/center]

[center][attachment=197101:DSCF4435.JPG][/center]

[center][color=#008080]Thanks for looking! Viewings welcome! [/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]Delivery available within the UK at the buyer's cost. [/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]Dave :)[/color][/center]

Edited by thedavesideofthemoon