Why become a member? ×

Epifini UL 110 Series 2 - **SOLD** - Ta :)
£275

dodgnofski

Still the best of the best small, lightweight Bass cabs - in my very humble opinion of course and rarer than a very rare thing :)

Wonderful deep electric bass sound, with smooth mids and as much top end you will ever need due to the Ultra high quality horn. Plus, as I'm sure you know, just the very best acoustic bass sound - ever. Deep, throaty, feathery, dry faithful reproduction of those very hard to play large uprighty - type instruments :)

I think that the lovely warm, rich sound from these is partly due to them being an extra inch or so deeper than many of the current mini marvels, which being a cloth eared old bint - (in my dotage) always seem a bit mid biased?? - again, in my very humble opinion of course.

Second to none build quality and made from top quality Italian Poplar - I think??

250w RMS Neodynium Driver

100w RMS Ultra High Quality Horn, with fully variable attenuator

Power rating 250w RMS (peak - 600w)

Suggested wattage 100w - 500w

Two dual Speakon / 1/4" Jack inputs

8 ohms - so can be used safely with another cab

17" W x 13.75" H x 12.5" D - go to Gigs with this on your knee :)

Only a shade over 22lbs / 11Kg - ish one finger lift type weight

In excellent condition and full working order

Wonderful Hi - Fi, clear sound and very loud.

You are welcome to come and give it a good try out - PM me to arrange, if I'm not too far away in sunny North Stafforshire :)

Or can post to UK Mainland, please PM me your Post Code for a quote at cost via Parcelfarce48 - ta :)

Edited by dodgnofski