Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Ampeg SVT Head. Flightcased. £350
£700

Bankai

I haven't been active on here in a long time, and I haven't been active on the strings either sadly. I'm hanging onto the basses for now, but the gig-sized amp setup has to go unfortunately.

It's an:
Ampeg SVT350H Bass Head

First up, the head is great. It gives you that Ampeg tone, without the valve weight. Yes, it's not quite the same, but it's more than good enough for all but the most committed of tone snobs. 350W RMS output at 4 Ohms. Drives one or two cabs with no issue. Have a look on the internets for further details or reviews. It's the predecessor to the SVT450H and is basically the same, just 100W less.

In short, this rig is the perfect gigging/touring set-up. Well-protected, reliable, from brands to be trusted.

Pictures are attached, and [url="https://www.dropbox.com/s/b56iwnr6d7avqtm/2015-07-13%2018.59.09.mp4?dl=0"]CLICK HERE[/url] to view a video. The head's flightcase has a tour label on it which currently has my name/number on it, get some spirits and a rag and that'll come off, ready for your details instead.

Priced at[b] £350 [/b]including the flightcase (which alone is worth £100). A mighty fine price! I would also accept a trade of an Aguilar Tonehammer.

I also have the cab up for sale, which can be found [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/265896-mesa-410-road-ready-flightcased-cab-only-l250"]HERE[/url]. If you want to take both we can work out a price, and I'll happily entertain fair offers. At the moment, no swaps.

I'm in Epsom (Surrey), feel free to try before you buy. Alternatively, I can drive a reasonable distance to meet. I have a courier I can use if you're further away to post.

Edited by Bankai

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...