Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD pending payment: Left Handed Tanglewood Acoustic Guitar TSF CE N
£40

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hey folks,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm doing some contract work for a company, who happen to have a few musical items in the office. They are things they bought from customers long ago and basically want shot of. I figured I'd post them here before I tell them to eBay them.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]It's a left handed Tanglewood Acoustic Guitar - Model TSF CE N LH which I believe is a one of the 'Super Folk' range. This is well used and not in great cosmetic condition, most noticeably as someone has glued (!?) some strange gem stones to the front and back of the head stock. Looks like amber. I assume there is some new-age hippy significance. The guitar seems to play fine and has no 'issues' other than the cosmetic ones noted in the photos. Fitted with a Fishman pre-amp.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]These seem to be quite popular, and retail for around £150-180 for a new one. Given it's condition, I've suggested they sell it for £40 posted in the UK to get shot.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PM me if you have any questions,[/font][/color]

Shep.

Edited by pantherairsoft