Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Stingray 5

Aharon

I would like to sell / trade my Stingray 5 for an SR4. I am looking for a single Humbucker model (H) with 3 band EQ (will consider certain 2 EQ models). I live in Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom and would like to know if any of you other british musicman enthusiasts would be interested.

I will also let her go for the reasonable sum of £750, which will go towards a new 'Ray. £15 postage, UK only. Local pickup / cash accepted (Cambridgeshire, England).

I will also consider trading it for a 4-string Sterling.

The SR5 is a lovely Trans Teal with Maple Neck and Black Pearl pickguard. It plays and sounds amazing and is in good condition. The only wear and tear is a microscopic ding near the bridge and some mojo frets 1-5. Aside from this it is like new. Personally I am not one who cares too much about aesthetic wear and tear, so dont be hesitant if your SR4 is a little beat up. I've had mine for 4 years and its been very well loved and played. It has only been gigged twice.

NEW PICTURES:

The reason I want to sell / trade is because I havnt found much use for a low B in the music I play and I have come to prefer the 4 string spacing.

PM / email me if you are interested. I am keen to arrange something sooner rather than later.

Thanks,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

I have an EBMM 4 string Stingray with 3EQ. Maple neck and fingerboard, translucent orange with an abalone pickguard. I've been really tempted to PM you, as I absolutely love SR5's, and the translucent teal is my colour of choice on an SR5...But I really, really do love the 4 so I don't know what to do :)

PM me if you like, and maybe we can sort something out - Not guaranteeing anything though, as I love the 4 very much!

[quote name='Higgie' post='272658' date='Aug 29 2008, 02:56 PM']I have an EBMM 4 string Stingray with 3EQ. Maple neck and fingerboard, translucent orange with an abalone pickguard. I've been really tempted to PM you, as I absolutely love SR5's, and the translucent teal is my colour of choice on an SR5...But I really, really do love the 4 so I don't know what to do :)

PM me if you like, and maybe we can sort something out - Not guaranteeing anything though, as I love the 4 very much![/quote]

Go round and have a play and see what you think!

[quote name='Duarte' post='272637' date='Aug 29 2008, 03:34 PM']great looking bass...I don't suppose you're interested in fretless? Judging by the 'metal face' I'd think not, but ya never know![/quote]

fretted only im afraid, but thank you for your interest!