Why become a member? ×

Sgt. Pepper Pedal Board (custom order) with Swan Flight Case
£150

chriswilliams666

I am selling my custom order SGT Pepper Pedal Board (no pedals or power supply included) however the board has 3x input/output Jack sockets which can connect to the pedals on the board. They are also locking sockets so you can't pull the cable out by accident. You can also wire the kettle lead socket up to your power supply which can be fixed under or on top of the board. The top is sort Velcro all over and has an amazing feature for a way pedal. It allows Velcro to be fitted to wah with no mods to the pedal. There are 3 main holes on the top for cabling plus many I drilled for patch cables. The underside has seen cable tidies stuck to it but generally all in very good condition.

There is also a very high quality flight case made by Swan. Again custom fitted for the board. Makes for a heavy duty van and roadie proof package.

This is an amazing tour quality board and case which I never got the chance to use fully. Saw a hand full of gigs and I spent over £200 on the package.

Surface area approx 700x350mm

£150 for board and case. Any one interested? Collection or local meet up near Bognor or Chichester.