Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass Relic in Dakota Red (w/ matching headstock)
£2000

Steo42

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#141823]Looking at selling this Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass Relic in Dakota Red. I bought this bass last May in GuitarGuitar in Epsom for about £2,600 and played it all the way up until a month ago. It's a beautiful bass in both the sound and looks department and comes with the original hard case and pick up covers (as seen in the photo) and other bits and bobs like the certificate and such. The damage is obviously added on by Fender themselves, being a relic n all! I'm looking for about £2,000 in cash OR trade value and I'm happy to talk offers. Happy to have it picked up from the Sutton/Wimbledon/Morden area or to arrange a meet up in Central London or i can arrange a courier at the buyers expense![/color][/font][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Any questions or comments you have please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking! NOW TRADED[/font][/color]

Edited by Steo42

• 1 month later...