Why become a member? ×

TRADED
£995

carlsim

I am looking to move on my beloved Warwick Corvette 5 $$ (Double humbucker pickup config) as I am longing for another Stingray 5!

This is a special edition model, no 17 of 42 produced in 2009 and I have been it's main owner since new. The body is a special edition made up of half swamp ash and half zebrano, 24 fret neck with the standard bubinga neck (i think...)
2 MEC humbucker pickups and 2 band EQ give a variety on tones and it has a pickup selector control and main volume (obviously!). Comes with the deluxe Warwick gig bag and the canvas case which holds all the lovely warwick accs which should all be there (apart from the spare strings) but i will restring with a new set of Ernie Balls...

Its a great bass and a great player... i got rid of a Stingray 5 and miss it so much that I will have to sacrifice this one as I can't afford one! That would be my only trade option really... unless someone has a bolt on Yamaha TRB5 with some cash going... and I am really looking for a natural finish stingray with the ash body... ping me offers if you fancy it!

Price is £995 and negotiable... it what it is worth to me but I am not that stubborn, especially in the current financial climate. So feel free to hit me with offer. I can only say no!

It is in immaculate condition and certainly won't disappoint anyone... Prefer a collection / exchange as would be reluctant to post. I am near Norwich on the east coast but would be willing to travel for the right deal.

Carl.

Edited by carlsim

[quote name='carlsim' timestamp='1434705403' post='2801968']
Cheers Pete! Hope you are well...
[/quote]
Hi mate, yeah, all is fine here.
Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see the W up for sale on here!....... Must be a dilemma!
Hope you're well, we must catch up soon, it's been an age .
GLWTS
Cheers Pete