Why become a member? ×

SOLD --- Arturia Minibrute (analogue synth, mint condish')
£250

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This is a fantastic 100% analogue synthesizer![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It is in shop/new condition and hasn't left my humble home studio. It is also boxed and comes with a number of extras including a power supply, instruction manual, and an envelope of preset sheets (oldschool… no built-in presets here!)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I've been working on some synthwave stuff recently and this has been a really indispensable piece of kit. However I[/size][/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] doubt I'll be using it for much longer as I'm playing mostly alt rock stuff these days and I've been neglecting some of my basses.

It has individual amp and filter envelopes, a fantastic Steiner Parker filter section with resonance and LP/HP/BP/Notch modes, built-in Brute Factor distortion, LFO for pulsewidth/pitch/amplitude/cutoff, assignable mod-wheel, portamento control, and an arpeggiator with tap tempo!

The single oscillator is surprisingly powerful. It has a mixer for sawtooth with Ultrasaw which adds detuned sawtooth waves, square wave with pulsewidth control, triangle wave with Metallizer which folds the wave unlike any other synth in this price range (very FM sounding), and a sub oscillator with sine and square waveformes which can be set at -1 or -2 octaves.

It has MIDI capabilities and can also send and receive CV information for use with external synthesizers, and it has audio in so you can play bass/guitar or send drum loops and samples in and use the filters etc.

It can create fantastic bass sounds with tonnes of low-end, and some scorching lead sounds for all you prog rockers![/size][/font][/color]

Edited by adamlunt