Why become a member? ×

GALLIEN KRUEGER BACKLINE 600 FULLSTACK

iain173

Hi All,

I spotted this while I was browsing Thomann (http://www.thomann.de/gb/gallien_krueger_backline_600_fullstack.htm) earlier: GALLIEN KRUEGER BACKLINE 600 FULLSTACK including:

2 piece(s) THE SSSNAKE PPS1015

1 piece(s) GALLIEN KRUEGER BACKLINE 410BLX-II

1 piece(s) GALLIEN KRUEGER BACKLINE 115BLX II

1 piece(s) GALLIEN KRUEGER BACKLINE 600

3-year Thomann warranty

It's £586 including delivery, which seemed really good for a GK set-up. Looking on Musiciansfriend, all of the componenets seem to be highly rated and, overall, it looks quite light. As the lady on Dragons' Den says: "if something looks to good to be true, it probably is". Am I missing something here, or is this a prety decent bundle?

Iain

Although all the reports I've read say the Backline stuff is good, I would say:

BUY SECOND-HAND!

A good GK head will set you back 250-300 on basschat, and you'll get a pair of great cabs for £286-336. Plus, everything will hold its value for when you get bored of it.

[quote name='dangerboy' post='270455' date='Aug 26 2008, 05:51 PM']Although all the reports I've read say the Backline stuff is good, I would say:

BUY SECOND-HAND!

A good GK head will set you back 250-300 on basschat, and you'll get a pair of great cabs for £286-336. Plus, everything will hold its value for when you get bored of it.[/quote]
Cannot +1 this enough.

Second hand/used is where its at.