Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR1206 'premium' 6-string bass, with case.
£750

[attachment=193838:DSCF4599.jpg]
[attachment=193839:DSCF4602.jpg]

[color=#333333]I'm regretfully selling my lovely Ibanez SR1206 here, which I purchased 18 months ago. Used only for home practice, it's in generally lovely condition. [/color]

[color=#333333]This is a fantastic instrument - beautiful looking and sounding. The nordstrand pickups take this way beyond what the typical Ibanez/Bartolini combinations can cope with. You can read more about it on the ibanez page about the instrument (search SR1206 in google). [/color]

[color=#333333]Condition-wise, this is in generally awesome condition, but unfortunately it has picked up a slight dent in the body (near the pre-amp controls). Please see pictures for detailed close-ups of this. [/color]

[color=#333333]Also included is the Ibanez Premium case for this instrument - which has only been in the loft, so is in great condition.[/color][color=#333333] [/color]

Based in Milton Keynes. Would rather buyer collects, but will definitely deliver within 30 mile radius. I can also post - but the buyer would need to cover the cost of that. :)

Thanks!

Edited by falling_in2_infinity

• 1 month later...