Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick FNA 5 1999
£900

mrn1989

[b]I love this bass but curiosity is making me wonder about other basses, this is a 1999 Made in Germany Warwick FNA (Formally Knowns As) 5 string, it is in good condition for 16 years old, only real negative is the damage near then bridge from the ball end of a string, there are a couple of small dings but this bass is 16 years old and its been played, but well looked after.

Specs:[/b][list]
[*]Made In Germany
[*]Wenge Neck & Fretboard
[*]24 Bell Brass Frets
[*]US Swamp Ash Body with Walnut slice and a beautiful Flame Maple Top
[*]34" Scale Length
[*]Passive MEC 'MM' Humbucker
[*]Active MEC 3 Band EQ (Treble/Middle/Bass)
[*]Slap Contour Pull/Push on the Volume (Interal trim pots to add bass boost or cut mid)
[*]Natural Finish (Comes with a pot of Warwick wax to condition the top once of twice a year)
[*]2 Piece Warwick Bridge
[*]Fading Gold Hardware (Natural not relic'd)
[*]Just-A-Nut III
[*]Weighs 4.3kgs
[*]Comes With Warwick Gigbag
[/list]
[b]Trade wise im after a 4 or 5 string, along the lines of GMR, EBMM, Lakland, Goodfellow.....something different but no ESP, Ibanez, Charvel or PBass been there ;)[/b]

[b]Im based at J5 M40 and do not have a car so would haveto come to me as I would want a face to face trade, could possibly travel for the right deal

Thanks

Mike[/b]

Couldnt Upload all the images so here is the full album [url="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/mikeoranage/library/Warwick%20FNA%205"]http://s1272.photobu...rwick%20FNA%205[/url]

Edited by mrn1989

[quote name='Wiggy' timestamp='1433679883' post='2793020']
Are you only open to 5 strings? I've a beautiful vintage (1980) Custom Shop ESP but it's a 4!
[/quote]

Yes possibly a 4, great looking bass but not quite my taste sorry, thanks for asking though :)

Edited by mrn1989