Why become a member? ×

SOLD!
£750

CoEVs

Edit: [b]Both basses sold![/b]

Both of these wonderful basses up for sale as are surplus to requirement, would much rather they go to a better home. I'm asking £250 for the Streamer and £500 for the Spector. No trades sorry!

I've owned both from brand new, had the Streamer for a little under a year and has only gigged/used a handful of times. Has next to no wear and tear bar the odd few scratches on the back of the body which aren't at all noticeable from more than a few inches away. Really comfortable to play and sounds huge, practically identical to the German wicks bar the woods; all else is the same.

The Spector I've had for up to five years now so has the wear and tear to go with it. Though nothing affects the playability of the instrument and is in perfect working order. You know how these things sound, like an absolute earthquake. Fresh set of rounds on it and you've the Rex Brown tone nailed. These retail for around £1400 new, only reason I'm selling so cheap is because I don't use it anymore and has been sitting around collecting dust for months.

Might be willing to post but would much rather meet up somewhere, I'm in Cardiff. Either way buyer pays for shipping/travel expenses. I can take more detailed photos if needs be, anything specific you want to see or know get in touch!

Edited by CoEVs

• 1 month later...