Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS - Gibson Victory Standard 1982

MananaMan

Hey folks,

I've been thinking about selling this old lady for a while, after reading about the interest of others in Hyperion's offer, I thought I might as well stick this ad up to see if anyone fancies it!

As you can see, theres a fair amount of wear to the finish, but I kinda like the way this bass looks. It plays lovely, just really hankering after a Bongo at the mo so it'll have to go!

When I got it there was a problem with the phase switch, turned out it just needed a little soldering to fix it. Only problem now is the earth is loose - I'll fix that before selling it obviously, to be honest its been at the bottom of the "things to do at the weekend" list for that long I'd forgotten until I picked it up to take its photo!

I'm looking for £415 - which is what I paid for it on eBay around November last year. Since then I've not really played it outside the house - hence my reasons for selling.

*EDIT* Photos added

Edited by MananaMan

yeah, sorry about the poor pics. still working out how to use my camera phone!

Actually, the colour's quite hard to define in real life... I think it looks the same as the Silvertop Les Pauls - its a kind of off-silver colour. If you think of a lot of silver mixed with a bit of gold you're almost there.

I'll take some better pictures tomorrow when its daylight.

Thanks for the bump! Yeah, it's a real perm-laden beast!

Edited by MananaMan

• 3 weeks later...