Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fuzzrocious BDPG
£90

Hank Scorpio

Fuzzrocious Broke Dick Peanut Gallery (BDPG) dirty pre-amp, kid painted and bought directly from Fuzzrocious, £90 posted.

This pedal is now discontinued, so the used market is your only option if you want to try one. Nearly as-new condition, all works perfectly, velcro on underside.

I need to get some cash together quickly, and as this isn't currently on my board, it's on the chopping block. This will make any distortion/overdrive/fuzz in front of it sound HUGE, at least in my experience - if you're experiencing some low end loss, stick this behind it, and you'll be sorted. I've used it to drive a poweramp at practice volumes and it handled it with room to spare.

Any questions, please ask or PM me. I may consider a trade for either a Rusty Box, or some sort of brilliant distortion/drive (no fuzz, unless it's a particularly good muff variant, like a Grey Stache) - a COG TK-421-X in particular would be tempting.

Marketing info:

"Our complaint with most preamps is that they are generally glorified EQs and not many have any "dirt" on tap. With that in mind, the BDPG is not your ordinary preamp...With a pregain/drive section (left knob), the user can go from a touch of drive to a full-bore doomy grind. The volume knob (middle) regulates your volume, duh. The tone knob (right) dials in your tone with a tone stack picked by me for the "best" sound. The tone section is capable of pulling dubby/reggae/no treble tones fully clockwise, nasty metal/grind tone fully counter-clockwise, and everything else in between making for one VERSATILE preamp. It even sounds great with a dirt/boost in front of it! Please note that this pedal doesn't "do clean." Also the pregain knob must be kept above noon to stay at/above unity gain."

[attachment=190788:BDPG.jpg]