Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Peavey Microbass 50W

clippertm

Hello!

I am leaving the UK and am selling my Peavey Microbass 50W for £35.

It was bought in Paris about 5 years ago, but living in a flat I rarely used it (once a week), and never turned the volume higher than 2.

It has never been used outdoor and is in perfect condition.

The plug is French but an adapter is provided for free and it works perfectly in the UK.

You are welcome to try with your own instrument and pick it up in Central London (W1), near Marble Arch.

Many thanks,

Edited by clippertm

[quote name='JohnnyLightyear' post='272037' date='Aug 28 2008, 09:04 PM']Hi, is this bad boy still on the shelf?[/quote]

Hello!

Brother Jones wanted me to keep it for him until the end of the month, but he is not replying to my private messages, and the end of the month is in two days!

So yes, it is still on the shelf!

Please PM me for more details.

[quote name='clippertm' post='272305' date='Aug 29 2008, 10:01 AM']Hello!

Brother Jones wanted me to keep it for him until the end of the month, but he is not replying to my private messages, and the end of the month is in two days!

So yes, it is still on the shelf!

Please PM me for more details.[/quote]

Sorry - only got back from holiday yesterday and forgot about this. My bad...

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='277350' date='Sep 4 2008, 08:29 PM']Sorry - only got back from holiday yesterday and forgot about this. My bad...[/quote]

If you're still looking, I've got one for sale - same model, same price, with the added bonus of a UK plug.

Andy