Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Line6 Bass Combo - 400W 2x10 - SOLD
£200

[color=#000000][font=Arial]This amplifier has served me well for the past few years, but I've decided it's time for a change and have just bought a different amp from a fellow basschatter. This has never been gigged although I have no doubt this combo would be perfect for many venues, it is loud, sounds great, and is transportable too (easily fit in the boot of a family car and the casters save backs!).[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]This LD400 is in great condition, with no damage to the body work or the amplifier. If you want more pictures, just ask.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][i]The Auxiliary input has a loose connection and so works intermittently[/i]. I have brought this up with Line6 who supplied me with a contact number and a way to arrange a repair, but since I never really used that port I had no need to do so. I will supply this information to the buyer.[/font][/color]

I am open to offers, preferably cash [s]Redacted[/s], but if you have something to trade/part-ex I will take a look.

Edited by PerfectionBG