Why become a member? ×

Removed - Please Delete !
£1650

luckylips

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen. I would remind you all of the Buyer guidelines, with particular emphasis on no.4:
[quote]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]1. Make sure you exchange contact details with the seller. Get as much as you can – phone number, address, email and full name are essential. Be vigilant of members not offering any details other than their username.

2. If in doubt about a seller's credibility, search the 'feedback forum' to see if they have sold before. Do not accept evidence of eBay feedback as there is no way of proving this is the same person.

3. Have a good look at the member who you are buying from. View their 'profile' to find out how often they are on the forum, how many posts they have made and how long they have been a member. Be extra careful of brand new members with few posts.

4. [b][i]If you have a concern with the authenticity/originality/provenance/description etc of an item for sale, do not comment on the seller's thread as these comments will be removed by a moderator. If you believe an item to be fraudulent then please PM a moderator and we will do our best to arbitrate - otherwise simply move along.[/i][/b]

5. If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price.[/quote][/size][/font]