Why become a member? ×

Abel Ganz Sat 22nd

steviedee

[quote name='steviedee' post='268311' date='Aug 23 2008, 08:45 AM']Just a quick bump, just about to load the tubular bells into the mini :)[/quote]

Hoping to try and catch Abel Ganz at Summer's End, if I can make it.

Are Davie & Denis still part of AG? I used to to sing - rather badly I might add - in a band with Davie & Denis.

[quote]Are Davie & Denis still part of AG? I used to to sing - rather badly I might add - in a band with Davie & Denis[/quote]

Yes they both are what band was that then and I'll say to them? I've been playing with those guys in various bands for longer than I care to remember.

[quote name='steviedee' post='270108' date='Aug 26 2008, 11:28 AM']Yes they both are what band was that then and I'll say to them? I've been playing with those guys in various bands for longer than I care to remember.[/quote]

This would have been around 1986. I don't think we ever settled on a name and we certainly never got out of the rehearsal room (Berkley Street). We played two or three Rush songs plus some compositions of our own. I wasn't really cut out for Geddy Lee range vocals, though the guys persevered with me for a while - longer than they should have really. I stick to backing vocals these days!

Please say 'Hello' to them from me.

Edited by jonsmith