Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD Immaculate F Bass BN6
£2600

KeithKelly30

[color=#666666][font=Cabin][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Built in 2012 and bought brand new in August 2013, this bass is still in the condition it left the showroom, immaculate! It has one of the sweetest tones I have ever heard from any bass I have ever owned and I have owned quite a few lol! I am only selling because I tend to use my Bn5 a lot more these days as my gig doesn't require a 6 string so it hasn't been used in quite a while and deserves to be played! If you require more photos just shout![/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Cabin][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Price includes shipping to the UK and Mainland Europe.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Cabin][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]This bass produces a thick rich sound reminiscent of a good vintage tone with a sweet rather than harsh high end; however, retaining the ability to cut through a mix. The addition of the very natural sounding preamp allows for variability towards more modern sounds.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Cabin][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]The two separate volumes allow you to blend the two pickups in any amount of each, not limiting you to the fixed levels of a blend control. The passive tone control functions whether in passive or active mode enabling it to modify a different set of frequencies than the ones affected by the active tone controls.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Cabin][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]The BN6 in particular has an extremely sleek feel and is one of the easiest six string basses to play. These fretted basses are well balanced standing or sitting and are a joy to play.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Nut Width : 54mm (2 1/8″) Width at Last Fret 96mm (3 25/32″) Fingerboard Radius 10″ – 16″ Scale Length 34.5″ Number of Frets 24 String Spacing at Bridge 19mm (3/4″) Neck Wood 3 piece quarter-sawn maple Fingerboard Wood Asian Ebony Body Wood Ash Tuners Gotoh tuners with 20:1 ratio Bridge Hipshot B Style Knobs Handmade African Blackwood Pickups Two F Bass stacked, single coil/hum-cancelling, magnetic pickups Strings F Bass Stainless Steel Exposed Core

Edited by KeithKelly30