Why become a member? ×

For Sale - Encore P Copy and Hohner Professional Jazz

sk8

Encore P bass copy bought about 18 years ago. Had some use and abuse and currently in a few pieces. I’d guess a basswood body maybe with a maple and rosewood board. Could be a good project Bass for someone. As I’ve recently bought a Fender MIA P doing this up is no longer on the cards. Shall we say £40?

Hohner Professional St Lynx Jazz Bass type affair. The trussrod snapped in this and as I’ve now got the Fender I’m not going to do anything to this either so it might as well go to a new home. Neck and body is maple with rosewood board. Its got EMG Select Pickups in a Jazz configuration plus I had a series/parallel switch installed so its like the S1 switching. It did have Wizard 84’s in it but these have been sold separately. Shall we say £40?

I’ll get pictures up when I can. I’d rather they were picked up, I’m in the Bristol/Bath Area

Cash on collection preffered. If i get no joy on collection, i'll consider posting them

[quote name='sk8' post='264602' date='Aug 18 2008, 02:26 PM']Encore P bass copy bought about 18 years ago. Had some use and abuse and currently in a few pieces. I’d guess a basswood body maybe with a maple and rosewood board. Could be a good project Bass for someone. As I’ve recently bought a Fender MIA P doing this up is no longer on the cards. Shall we say £40?

Hohner Professional St Lynx Jazz Bass type affair. The trussrod snapped in this and as I’ve now got the Fender I’m not going to do anything to this either so it might as well go to a new home. Neck and body is maple with rosewood board. Its got EMG Select Pickups in a Jazz configuration plus I had a series/parallel switch installed so its like the S1 switching. It did have Wizard 84’s in it but these have been sold separately. Shall we say £40?

I’ll get pictures up when I can. I’d rather they were picked up, I’m in the Bristol/Bath Area

Cash on collection preffered. If i get no joy on collection, i'll consider posting them[/quote]

Any Pics of the P?
What colour is it?

[quote name='Hanson' post='265118' date='Aug 19 2008, 12:17 AM']Any Pics of the P?
What colour is it?[/quote]
there will be i'm just busy at the mo. I'll see if i can get some up tonight
Its purple currently; i resprayed it many years ago

• 1 month later...