Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ryan_waf

Orange AD200B Mk3
£900

Recommended Posts

Cash: £800 ONO


As I no longer gig, I'm hoping to sell my Orange AD200B Mk3 as it's just too nice to have sat in my spare room - and I need the money to put towards the mortgage deposit funds (boo, real life!). It's in great condition, no scuffs and spent 90% of it's life in a flight case - the other 10% has just been sat in my spare room getting the occasional play.

PM me any offers, I'm open to listening to any. I'll throw in a spare set of valves too for free.

Based in Peterborough - can deliver or meet within reason for petrol money.

Will upload some better close up images this evening, but here's something to give you an idea. (Cab is sold, just selling the head here).


Edited by ryan_waf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flightcase went quite a while ago, been very slowly down sizing over the last 12 months - the AD200B is the final piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump & price drop, as this beautiful amp deserves more than being a seat for little Colin.

£800 ONO - PM me with any offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the top. I don't think my pictures do it justice, it is in impeccable condition - i'll upload some better photos tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a bargain. These are cracking amps. I don't think I could ever be without mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the kind words people. It is a shame to sell, but more of a shame that it's sat so lonely in my house right now - someone give it a loving home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...