Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Vigier Passion Series IV 5 strings
£1600

VicMacKey

Hi All,

I have to let this go to raise some money, so it is for sale only: Vigier Passion IV 5 strings in mint codition incl. Vigier (hiscox) case.

This is truly a world class instrument.

As it is "natural", the woods has been carefully selected to have the best wood figuring available with gloss finish, as you can see in pictures below.

Premium quality woods :
* Alder body with Flamed Maple front & back
* Flamed Maple neck with Phenowood (wood with pores filled with resin) fingerboard

...with premium quality components :
* Vigier pickups (made by Delano)
* Glockenklang 18V electronics
* Schaller tuners
* Monorail bridge (new models have the big, heavier one)

It is a great instrument, sound is quite well balanced and far away from the previous Vigier "trebly" series III : more growly, fingertsyle & slap sound nice on this one.
This is due to the evolutions you have on this model : bolt-on neck increases dynamics & punch, while new pickups & electroncis provide a more natural sound fully adjustable.

I was able to detune it in drop A without changing string gauges: no fret noise, thight A, strong fundamental with -as requested- nice mids and pleasant treble.
High output level, no hum at all.
No neck adjustment hassle (90/10 system).
Weight is 3,9kg/8,6lbs according to Vigier website.

Just put it out of the case & play.

The same model brand new would actually cost a kidney (or a liver, your choice), again, this one is in mint condition.

No trades, thanks. Price includes shipping in EU. Collection can be arranged in Paris area.

Please find my feedback thread here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/239404-feedback-for-vicmackey/"]http://basschat.co.u...-for-vicmackey/[/url]

Thanks for looking.

Edited by VicMacKey

• 4 months later...