Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hughes & Kettner Bassmaster BATT Tube Preamp / Tube Amp ++ £ 175 incl. shipping
£175

disssa

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Really nice sounding Tube Bass Preamp. It also can be used as a 5 Watt Tube-Amp for Bass and guitar![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Some more infos: [url="http://87.106.71.220/files/huke/alt/batt-bassmaster/manual/BassMaster-BATT.PDF"]Klick[/url]

Review from harmony-central:

[i]"Very intuitive bass preamp/recording amp. There is a gain knob and a master knob, as well as a general "tone" knob. You can get a huge range of very usable sounds just by turning these knobs. It also has three boost buttons (bass, mid, treble) that do exactly what you expect. There are several different outputs, depending on whether you are running it into a mixer, amp, etc. A diagram on top of the unit explains each option very clearly. It has a tube preamp section (12ax7) and a power amp section (el84). When recording, you can run through the tube power amp or bypass it by pushing a switch. ...The B.A.T.T. provides a beefy bass tone that sits perfectly in the mix; I rarely have to EQ the bass after recording. By comparison, my prior bass recordings sound weak and fuzzy. The B.A.T.T. can do any bass sound you want, from tube-y to solid state, from clean to overdriven. [/i]

Condition: as seen on the pics.
Price incl. shipping to UK main

Edited by disssa