Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Rode NT5 Matched Pair **SOLD**

Hi, I'm selling a matched pair of Rode NT5, with clips and windshields in the original hard case. Both mics work perfectly, but there is a slight bit of oxidation on the bodies. Great first pair of cardioid SDC's, better than any eBay special out there (I've used most oft them!). I'm only selling these as I have changed to a pair of large diaphragm multi-pattern condensers (Rode NT2000) for recording classical as they suit my recording style more (but cost me a small fortune!). I've used them on drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, percussion (tuned and otherwise) and even vocals in an emergency, and they gave more than acceptable results every time. Don't expect Schoeps quality, but they're the best SDC pair you can buy under £400 and if you need a good pair of all-rounders for studio and taping, these are a great place to start. Check out some reviews, and on the Rode website (http://www.rodemic.com) there's an alluring Australian girl who'll tell you all about them!

£175 posted in UK, will consider offers - need to make some space in the mic locker for the HUGE NT2000 cases! Any questions, PM me or post them in the thread if they'll be of benefit to everybody.

J

Edited by jamesf

Hi guys, getcha photos here:

Only used in a humidity-controlled studio and never gigged, always stored in hard case with silica gel to stop the capsules getting moist, I am the ultimate pedant when it comes to my music gear! Unsure of age, but the serials are 45937 and 45938 - the serial number stickers are still on the hard case so you can identify different pairs from the locker if you have multiple pairs of them. If you need any more specific photos, I'll see what I can do, but it is only a camera phone which appears to be full of sand at the moment, so don't expect david bellamy...

J