Why become a member? ×

SOLD Euphonic Audio Wizzy 10 immaculate, £275
£300

paddy109

Please find my immaculate Wizzy 10 that is a superb piece of kit. This has served me very well with absolutely no concers. Its had many nice comments on how loud loud the volume is and what great tone comes from such a small Beastie! Has a great little handle underneath that tilts the cab slightly. Full handle on side. Robust corner protection.

Ideally pick up just outside Bath and I gig lots in the Cheptow area if this helps. Could send via courier for £15 insured.

If you require more photos then lease pm and I can send by attachment.

Spec;The cab that could, did and conquered!

The Wizzy series are the best selling bass cabinets we've ever produced. That's because they deliver a balance of warmth and accuracy that fits electric bassists as well as upright players. The baby of the line is the remarkable Wizzy 10, one of the smallest and lightest bass cabinets in the history of bassdom. The Wizzy 10 is based on our legendary Wizzy 12, known for delivering "fliptop sound for the new millennium". The Wizzy 10 extends that tradition for smaller room gigs, acoustic and double bass settings and studio use. While the Wizzy 10 is capable of reproducing the low 'B' on a bass guitar, it also reveals the nuances behind every inflection in your playing, whether you're driving a bop quintet, or anchoring a folk duo. And at under 17 pounds, and small enough to fit in a Wizzy backpack, The '10' that will make you think twice before lugging anything else.

Frequency Response: 45Hz to 5.5KHz
Size:15.0H x 12.5W x 11.0D
Weight: 17lbs
Configuration: 1 x 10"dual concentric driver
Woofer: Proprietary EA 10 Neodymium with Whizzer cone
Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1m
Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
Power Handling: 250 watts rms
Impedance: 4 ohms
Connection Type: Two SPEAKON Jacks
Handle: One moulded Strap Handle on Side

Edited by paddy109