Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Valuation Enquiry

butlerk02

Hi Chaps,

I thinking of selling my Ashdown rig with the option of getting something a little smaller/portable, as i more often than not go through our pa. Just wanted to know what your thoughts were on how much I can expect to get for an ABM C115-300 EVO II Combo and an ABM MINI 48 Cabinet. Both are U.K made and the rig has been used frequently, but its in fairly good nic.

Cheers

Keith

[quote name='butlerk02' post='259791' date='Aug 11 2008, 11:13 AM']Hi Chaps,

I thinking of selling my Ashdown rig with the option of getting something a little smaller/portable, as i more often than not go through our pa. Just wanted to know what your thoughts were on how much I can expect to get for an ABM C115-300 EVO II Combo and an ABM MINI 48 Cabinet. Both are U.K made and the rig has been used frequently, but its in fairly good nic.

Cheers

Keith[/quote]Hi Keith I use to own an ABM EVO C115 500, I sold that for £325 and the ABM MINI 48, I sold for £175.
The combo was a 1999 model and the cab was 2002, they were in good condition, with only a couple of nicks on the combo and a big scuff on the cab.
Ashdown prices seem to be slightly on the up as opinions change about them all the time. :)
That is a great rig you have there but if you get, say, £550 for it, you would be hard pressed to find anything as good for that kind of money.

Thanks Steve,

Don't get me wrong, i really love the set up I have. Its just that i'm looking for something smaller, like an Mark Bass combo that I can use for Pub gigs, but then DI to the PA when I need to for larger gigs.

So you reckon £550?

Interesting...........