Why become a member? ×

Upgraded Hartke 2 x 10 -**NOW SOLD** 500w EBS Neo Loaded Lightweight Cab
£150

dodgnofski

Including UK Mainland postage :)!!

Here is my upgraded Harke 210 XL Bass Cab which is in excellent condition.

The original 100w drivers have been replaced with EBS Neo 250w speakers and the improvement is immense.

The cab itself is all high quality Ply construction - (NOT MDF) and therefore together with the Neo drivers it is a lightweight 13.5Kg. Plus with minute dimensions of approximately 61cm x 36cm x 30cm makes for a very small stage footprint and flys into any car.

The original impedence was 8ohms, but is now 4ohms (measuring around 5ohms on a multimeter) and therefore is a great 'one cab solution' as it will draw the full power available from your amp.

Stackable protective plastic corners, recessed dual jack socket panel internal acoustic wadding, plus heavy duty recessed handles make this a really easy 'one hand lift' - even for me on the wrong side of 60 :( !!

If you fancy trying a Neo equipped cab, without taking out a second mortgage, I can heartily recommend this beastie. This is currently still available on line - with the original lower spec speakers at around £250!!

I would obviously prefer cash on collection, but will also accept payment by Bank Transfer and can send via Parcelforce48

Thank you for your time and interest.

Edited by dodgnofski