Why become a member? ×

NBLFM (new basses last few months!)

DarkHeart

Ive been having a change around of my gear this last few months and have mostly got rid of my bitsa`s (jazz on a budget remains and always will) but seem to have a soft spot for what i see as a bargain at the time so since august ive managed to give a home to this motley looking bunch!
[url="http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jeffhop/media/20141207_120103_zps9c8382de.jpg.html"][/url]

left to right.
Squier Frank Bello Jazz, Ibanez 300sr, Aria Pe (i think), Squier Jag and Cort Action. They all play really well,the name on the head doesnt bother me im not a brand tart, the biggest surprise was the Cort it plays far better than what the price tag says it should and since ive upgraded the bridge and the pups (Entwistle neo`s) sounds loads better too. Ive put Entwistle neo`s in the Bello Jazz as well, the other three are standard, the Jag is my main gigging bass and the only difference from stock with that is the strings, i do like my flats :)

Edited by DarkHeart