Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7 SM Blx Combo £90
£250

sbrag

Trace Elliot combo which I believe is a late BLX series which came with the gsm7 150 watt head fitted a 1x10 inch speaker and high frequency horn. Very good condition. £90 ono.

SOLD Trace Elliot 1153T 1x15 Bass Extention cab again very good condition. 200 watts 8 ohm £100 ono. SOLD

Photos at https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mjkgfickf2ridls/AACRnyIvmGUbIbJqno27Jx6Ea

Will sell both together for £190

Bought on a whim to try out some Trace gear and while it sounds great anvery loud together, I prefer the sound of my OBT and don't have room to keep it all so this needs a new home.

Open to sensible offers. Collection from Bristol or i could deliver locally or postage could be doable but may cost a few quid as it's not light stuff.

Happy to answer any questions and you are welcome to try before you buy.

Edited by sbrag

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Any idea on how much the [color=#282828]Trace Elliot 1153T 1x15 Bass Extention cab with postage to kingston upon thames london[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]I think this would work with my [/color][color=#323232] 7215 SMC GP7 right ?[/color][/font][/size]

Edit....
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#323232]Hrmm apparently yodel will do it from Horfeild ( my old student digs many years ago) for about a tenner

PM me and we can talk about it .[/color][/font]

Edited by synthaside