Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN** Stunning 2012 US Fender Precision FSR
£1150

Wilco

Thought this was a keeper (& it might be yet!). Something has caught my eye & this is the only one of my three that would raise the necessary funds to buy it. Hence this is only up for sale whilst that one is available.

I have owned the bass from new & it has never left the house (I keep thinking about gigging it, & then I start to worry about damage, bottle it, & take my other two instead!) - accordingly it is in mint condition. Comes with a Fender ABS case & all the case candy. I have put Fender strap locks on it since the pics were taken.

Yes, the hand stained finished looks amazing, but the main USP of this model in my opinion is the one piece ash body. Coupled with the maple neck, it just sounds superb. Apparently only 45 of these basses made it to Europe of the 150 made.

Would not look to post this, but will meet up an hour away from Swindon if necessary or obviously collection is an option.

To sum up; it's very light, plays like butter, looks gorgeous & has all the P bass tones you could want - a proper Precision stunner!!

Edited by Wilco