Why become a member? ×

SOLD!
£1500

cayston

Hi all,

Due to recent expensive acquisitions I am now sadly having to off load my beloved Streamer Stage II from '94. As most of you hardcore Warwick fans out there would agree, these early 90s Wicks are absolutely wonderful instruments.

The condition is good with light signs of use, MEC pickups and 3 band preamp with Wenge neck and fingerboard. It has never left my house since its purchase 5 years ago and it's always been well kept and taken cared of. Does not come with a warwick hardcase or tool kit as this is how I got it when bought 5 years ago but will be supplied with a Warwick-type rock bag deluxe.

The bass is currently being serviced by my tech (pro-set up/cleaning with new strings) and will be ready around the week of 24th of November.

[u]No trades[/u] please, unless you're looking to off load a Wal MK2 5 string fretless then I'm all eyes and ears ;)

Looking for £1500 OBO.

Pics are not of the highest quality but will try to take new ones soon. Trials are obviously welcomed and encouraged. Any questions please let me know.

Many thanks for looking.

Edited by cayston