Why become a member? ×

Squier VM PJ with EMG Geezer Butler pups **SOLD**
£260

dave_bass5

I got this bass last Nov and used it quite a bit for a while, but ive just switched to 5 string and needs this to go so im not tempted back.

I got the EMG's earlier this year and put them in myself. I also got a new pickguard for this, and new knobs. These knobs are a gun metal colour rather than the standard silver.

The bass is in very good condition, a few very light surface scratches if you look for them. The main issue is 4 noticeable (in the right light) scratches in the finish on the back. No idea how they got there, and they are hard to see unless you look for them. Ive tried to show them clearly in the photo, and have enhanced it slightly so they stand out.
No issues with the neck as far as i know. In fact its hardly been used as i prefer the neck from my Squier CV Jazz so thats been on the bass most of the time ive had it. This neck hasnt been gigged at all.

I dont want to post this so its a meet up in central London only im afraid. Although the bass doesn't come with a case ill include a gig bag. Nothing fancy, just something to help transport it in.

Looking for £260 OVNO.

Any questions just ask. Not looking for any trades, as im sorted for gear at the moment

Edited by dave_bass5

It's a shame you're not looking to post, these are great basses with pickups I've been very interested in for a while. GLWTS!

If you're in London, I'd recommend looking at this. I've got a VM PJ I swapped the pickups on, and it constantly challenges my MIA P for my first choice gigging bass.

Thanks very much.
Yes, the modern Squiers are very high quality. My two CV's are going nowhere, and thier necks are the best I've ever played.
My GAS was truly quenched when I got these, at least for 4 string basses. The PJ was an experiment that seemed like a good idea at the time, but I ended up using just the neck pup most of the time, so figured I might as well just use a P bass.