Why become a member? ×

FS Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard 5 String - £140
£200

HarperHawk

EDIT

I recently won this in an auction as I thought a 5 string would enhance my options in the current band. Turns out I really don’t get on with 5 strings and so I’m sticking with my beloved 4 string Precision.

Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard 5

It’s in great condition and sounds as you would expect. Only some miniscule dinks around the body that aren’t visible and have no effect the playing or sound of the instrument.

I have trouble uploading photos onto here but have a set that I’m happy to email to anyone interested.

I rushed the advert onto here originally and got lots of misinformation in doing so, now it should be factually correct

This bass is the older Rockbass version with the word ‘Rockbass’ on the headstock. It is made in China and is a passive bass

Please find specs taken from Warwick website below.

Specifications:

Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads

Nut: Just-A-Nut III

Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga Veneer Stripes

Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard (fretted)

Fingerboard Radius: 26"

Scale length: 34" (long scale)

Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)

Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape

Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Carolena body

Pickups: Passive MEC Vintage Humbuckers

Electronics: Passive Rockbass electronics

Pot layout: Volume / Volume / Tone

Construction: Bolt-On

Left/Righthand: Right-handed

Colour: Coloured Oil Finish (Honey Violin)

Weight: 4.0 kg

I’m looking for around £140 but willing to negotiate (make me an offer) – I also like Precisions, Mustangs, Jaguars and Jazz style basses but would prefer the cash at the moment :-)

I will throw in a set of strings I no longer require for free

Price doesn’t include delivery but if you were interested and could get a hardcase to me at your expense I’d be happy to courier within UK for around £20 extra

Failing that I’m based in Dudley, West Midlands

Thanks for looking

Edited by HarperHawk

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Thank you for the offer. After a quick google of that bass im not a fan of the design, I dont think the skull imagery would be fitting with the music I play. Tha k you for the offer though and let me know if youre interested in buying the bass, can email photos. Cheers