Why become a member? ×

(Re)Mixing Challenge - VOTE NOW!

Skol303

[color=#800000][b][size=5]It’s time to vote in the latest Basschat (Re)Mixing Challenge.[/size][/b][/color]

The track on the chopping board is the brilliant [i]‘Hoshe Mamba’[/i] by London Zulu, featuring Basschat’s own xilddx on bass.

[size=5][b][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/244967-remixing-challenge-voting/"]CLICK HERE TO LISTEN AND VOTE[/url][/b][/size]

Seven entries in total, each bringing a different twist to the original track.

Support your fellow BC'ers and lend them your ears! [i](they'll give them back... honest).[/i]

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon! Don't be shy... [size=5][color=#800000][b]voting ends tomorrow night[/b][/color][/size] and so far we have a massive total of 8 votes from a community of thousands.

:party: [i]Woooo, hoooooooo![/i]

I mean, if you can't show your fellow Basschatters some support from the comfort of your own armchair, then what kind of a bass player are you. Eh!? ;)

Don't answer that... just have a listen and pick your favourite. Pretty please. With pink stuff sprinkled on top. And a squirt of special sauce. Oh yeah.

Edited by Skol303