Why become a member? ×

Im selling off gear now as I've been delaying this for a while but here it goes.
All items are near Durham atm but can be collected from Nottingham also, can also sort delivery at buyers expense.

First off a Warick Rockcase 6u its in perfect condition £25

I have a Marshall Head Case 4u the tolex is a very slightly scuffed at a few places but not noticable from any real distance £20

A Gator 4u case, brand new conditon. £40

An SKB 8u rack, decent condition, I got it from basschat not long ago but its to shallow for power amps with rack plates installed behind them also has no rear rack rails. As I paid a few weeks ago £45.

No pictures of this yet, I'll get some if wanted.

Thomas

Edited by thomas

Very interested in the Marshall 4u rack case. I just happen to have a grey covered cab as well! Unless you're up for posting, i'll be in Lincoln this weekend if you're near there...nearer than nottingham I mean, and then in Lincoln again around Leeds fest time. Thus could do a mission over to you in Notts towards the end of this month. Could pay in advance if that helps. B.

• 1 month later...

Bump with one more case, I need extra deep cases and since deep plastic cases are hard to find, so I'll be buying the heavy duty ply jobies. Means all these cases must go to fund them.

Benifer you haven't replied to PM so I cant hold the stuff for you any longer, all back on sale but Marshall case may be spoken for.