Why become a member? ×

FS: SWR Workingmans 10 Combo .SOLD.
£125

Truckstop

Hello,

Selling my beloved Workingmans 10 as I dont really have a use for it anymore. I practice at home using headphones now that we have a baby in the house and I use my PF350/SP210 rig for everything now!

80w without an extension cab and 120w with. The speaker in this combo is so efficient and the cab so well designed that it really punches above its weight volume-wise. Much louder than you'd expect and ideal for pubs and other small venues. Great for garden parties and other events when you don't want waves of bass pounding through the ground or swamping the backline. Pre-EQ DI is very good, nice and quiet. Switchable tweeter is always handy (I've always kept it off because I found it a little noisy) and headphone-only switch very useful for those occasions when you want to practice silently or if the stage mix isn't very good and you want to hear yourself better. Even has a tilt-back mechanism for when you need to hear yourself a bit better.

Tone-wise it's pretty flexible for its size. There's a sweepable parametric mid-range EQ knob which is useful as well as a 3-band EQ. Blendable effects loop completes the features. Easy one handed carry, very compact and very well constructed. Carpet looking a little old but no worn patches, no lifting away and no rips. Handle also completely secure and in good condition. I'ce had this for 18 months and in that time I've must have used it for 100 gigs as well as frequent rehearsals and home practice. Never missed a beat!

It's quite heavy so expect postage to cost around £15. Collection from St. Albans preferred, of course, but happy to post or deliver for petrol money if you're not too far away. Bank transfer or cash please. No paypal!

Cheers

Alex