Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection Speakeasy - Sunburst - REDUCTION £160

elom

Up for sale is my Bass Collection Speakeasy - 4 string in sunburst.

I love this bass. I don't want to sell it. However I now have 5 basses which is more than I can justify and I need to raise some cash so here we are. For Bass Collection aficionados this is not an SGC Nanyo rather the new re-issue. Make no mistakes though this is a quality instrument (see attached review) with a slender neck and super-light body that makes it so easy to play. The active P/J combination produces a very versatile range of sounds with slap, pick and fingerstyle.

I bought this new last year from [url="http://www.mansons.co.uk"]Mansons[/url] for £299 and the setup is exellent. It has been gigged regularly but for the past 9 months has been my back-up bass and has rarely been played. I've just given it a thorough inspection and can't find even a blemish so I'm happy to describe the condition as mint.

I am selling this (with an old, tatty but functional gig bag) for just [b]£175[/b].

I'd prefer collection from Exeter but would also be happy to post. £20 seems to be about the going rate so let's say that.

I was going to give the Speakeasy a fairwell gig next weekend but wont now just on the off-chance that I might ding it!

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks

elom

P.S. I also have an Ashdown MAG rig for sale - they work well together so why not buy both?
[attachment=11470:SANY0003.JPG][attachment=11469:1599.pdf]

Edited by elom

Can't believe there's been no interest in this. Beautiful small, light active bass with professional set up and smooth low action - well worth your consideration.

I'll quote the 'Verdict' from the review that attached to my post:

[indent][i]"Excellent for the money. The Speakeasy's downsized vibe and lack of weight, not to mention it's cool styling, should have serious cross-gender appeal. Those who are looking for a first instrument, an affordable active addition to their arsenal or a home recording tool will love the Speakeasy's splendid range of easily accessible sounds."[/i][/indent]

I'll try and take a few more pictures tomorrow too.

• 4 weeks later...