Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L Cab *SOLD*

RichBowman

Hi all,

This is a very tentative post - But I'm wondering if there'd be any interest in my Schroeder 1212L cab.

Most of you know the deal with these - 2 x 12 Speakers, neodynium, one forward facing, one diagonal.

The cab is in tip top condition - about 18 month old and had genuinely only been used on a dozen or so occasions, and of those only three or four times with a drummer. In fact - I reckon it's only about now that the speakers have properly broken in. the rest of the time when it\s been used has been with my acoustic group (when I've not been going through the PA, which I was most of the time).

The reason I'm selling is that I'm moving awASIay from where I currently live, and thus leaving my band. I fully intend to join a new one (I am moving down to Lahhhhndaaan, after all), but with new job, move and settling in etc, I don't see me being in a position to be in a band for a little while. It was frustrating having it sat in my lounge for the last few months whilst waiting for my GB Shuttle to arrive, and I don't want it to be in the same situation while I'm settling on my new place.

I'll throw some pics up of it from my last gig tomorrow, and try and get some better ones in the mean time.

As I said, it's in perfect condition, and is currently "de-badged" as I frequently run it with the angled speaker facing upwards, and didn't like the writing going the wrong way. How vain? :)

I'd be looking for £475, plus postage (though driving isn't out of the question, depends on where and how busy I am [which at the moment is stupidly]), and likewise, collection will be entertained!

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers and all the best,

Rich

:Edit: Details are here:

[url="http://www.schroedercabinets.com/1212.htm"]http://www.schroedercabinets.com/1212.htm[/url]

Edited by RichBowman

PMs returned, and pictures as promised (a wee bit ropey though...):

From my last gig (with the Genz!)

And:

Cheers!

Rich

P.S> Sorry about the sizes - I'll make them smaller in a mo!

Provisionally sold!

Cheers for all the interest,

Rich

Edited by RichBowman