Why become a member? ×

Zoom B9.1UT - £50 - Vol pedal has limited travel ***sold pending payment***
£50

mingsta

**** Now sold pending payment ****

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Zoom B9.1UT multi effects pedal. Its in great condition overall, but the volume pedal is damaged hence the lower asking price.

This pedal's had lots of coverage on basschat so I won't give a spiel other than to say that its built like a tank and has all the widgets and connectivity to make it your all-in-one command and control centre for your bass conquests. Unfortunately it also needs a degree of intelligence and technical aptitude to get the most out of it, which is why I am selling on.

[url="http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/b91ut"]http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/b91ut[/url]

It comes with power adapter and manuals, but no box.

The unit was bought new from GAK and is 20 months old. It has had very little use and is in very good condition [u][b]but with one notable point..[/b][/u].

It took a knock last summer when a speaker fell on it. The volume pedal took the force and the chassis below it got pushed in by about 5mm (see second pic). As a result the vol pedal has lost about 50% of its travel and is at an angle on one side. All other functionality works fine and I'd expect whoever buys this to get many good years out of it.

Asking for £50 for pick up from South West London or Surrey/Leatherhead. I also work in central london occasionally or can arrange postage at buyer's cost (will probably be around a tenner).

All the best,

Ming

Edited by mingsta

[quote name='happynoj' timestamp='1410989202' post='2555470']
Have you taken it apart at all? Does it look like the sort of thing that could be fixable if you hit it carefully with a hammer?
[/quote]

I've had a look inside, the problem is that the circuit board runs the entire length of the pedal. This thing really is built like a tank, the downside is that you'd need to be able to exert a fair amount of force to push the dent out from the inside and the circuit board gets in the way of that.

I'd buy on the basis of the dent not being fixable, but someone with the right tools, patience and mechanical aptitude could probably fix.

[quote name='mingsta' timestamp='1411031800' post='2555683']
I've had a look inside, the problem is that the circuit board runs the entire length of the pedal. This thing really is built like a tank, the downside is that you'd need to be able to exert a fair amount of force to push the dent out from the inside and the circuit board gets in the way of that.

I'd buy on the basis of the dent not being fixable, but someone with the right tools, patience and mechanical aptitude could probably fix.
[/quote]

Ah, so it would be a case of completely disassembling it so that you had the case on its own?