Why become a member? ×

2 X used Mobile 19" rack

synaesthesia

Moving on with studio clearout, I've built my own custom racks and have 2 of these free to go to a good home. A bit rusty and beat, they will adjust and lock. The wheels will also lock. The bottom of each takes 10U and the top another 10U. These were from the days when I had a BRC, a few ADATs, and lots of rack FX in my studio..... total 40U racking capacity.

Collection only, from Notts. No money wanted, but it would be nice if you can light a candle in a church/temple somewhere for more measured sanity in the world, or give some money to a charity of your choice. Pic is a generic pic of what these things look like.

• 2 years later...

[quote name='synaesthesia' post='250082' date='Jul 28 2008, 11:44 PM']Moving on with studio clearout, I've built my own custom racks and have 2 of these free to go to a good home. A bit rusty and beat, they will adjust and lock. The wheels will also lock. The bottom of each takes 10U and the top another 10U. These were from the days when I had a BRC, a few ADATs, and lots of rack FX in my studio..... total 40U racking capacity.

Collection only, from Notts. No money wanted, but it would be nice if you can light a candle in a church/temple somewhere for more measured sanity in the world, or give some money to a charity of your choice. Pic is a generic pic of what these things look like.[/quote]

Hi,

i am interested in these racks. do you have any left?
where would i need to cellect from?

cheers,
Matt