Why become a member? ×

SOLD: TC Electronics NM-1 Nova Modulator Guitar/Bass Pedal.
£85

JamesTun

Hello everyone, thanks for checking out this one of a kind machine!

First of all, this pedal is in pristine condition. It has no dinks or signs of physical damage in its appearance, as you can see by the pictures. Although it is a pedal, physical appearance rates quite highly when looking into buying pedals. It has hardly been played. This is because it isn't a product that gives the sounds I want. It is a versatile product which can be used by both Guitar and Bass players.

Features:

-7 Studio quality modulation effects.
-Dual engine design.
-9 user programmable pre-sets.

What TC Electronics say:
Modulation Mastery. Multiplied.
With seven stellar effects including tri-chorus and through-zero-flanger, Nova Modulator gives you all the modulation effects you'll ever need - and then some.
Dual Engine Tone
Use 2 different modulation effects simultaneously or combine 2 of the same ones and see how extreme things can get. Warning/encouragement: it can get pretty crazy.
Set and Forget
With an endless amount of tonal possibilities, we've made sure you have room to store all of your most creative sound designs. There's 9 programmable presets on tap giving you a wide range of ways to capture your sounds. Maybe for the band or just as a sketching block for the soundscapes in your head.

This also includes power cable, manual and a short scale jack cable.

Any more queries ask me on here, or email me at [email protected]. I would prefer a UK sell. UK/EU sells only!

Buy yourself a piece of history (TC Electronic Nova Modulators have been taken off the shelves of many top stores!) and happy bidding!

Regards,

James.