Why become a member? ×

Source Audio, Zoom, MXR, TC Electronic. ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN
£575

steve

I have the following pedals for sale

[s]Source Audio Hub £90+shipping - hook this up to a midi controller (or iOS app if your so inclined) and you can control soundblox2 pedals to an astonishing depth, basically you create scenes which contain settings for all your soundblox pedals. Loads of info on these on Talkbass. AFAIK you have to import these from the states (as I did).[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]

[s]Source Audio Orbital £120+shipping - great modulator pedal [/s][color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]

[s]Source Audio Bass OFD £120+shipping - distortion/drive/fuzz modeller. Best I've tried[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]

Zoom MS-60B £70+shipping[color=#ff0000] WITHDRAWN[/color]

MXR M87 bass compressor £130+shipping[color=#ff0000] WITHDRAWN[/color]

[s]Ditto Looper £65+shipping[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]

All are in great working condition, with velcro on the bottom, and [i]I think[/i] I have all the boxes and manuals etc.

I'm not in a desparate rush to sell, so I'll not be interested in low ball offers, (and I think they're priced quite fairly anyway) but i could look at maybe knocking a bit off for someone wanting more than one item

Here's a quick pic without the orbital for now, i'll get a recent one of the board with it on soon. ta for looking :)

[attachment=171057:effects board.JPG]

Edited by steve