Why become a member? ×

SOLD!
£750

cayston

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi everyone,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am selling my Stingray in trans orange. Overall in mint condition with one lacquer chip on top of the head stock. Bought it on eBay about 4 years ago but I believe it used to belong to two other forum members previously (that was before I was a basschat member). I'm sure they will recognise the bass if they saw it. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My one and only Stingray but definitely a very good one. I believe the pickup was changed to a [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nordstrand MM 4.2 before I bought it. Still sounds like a good stingray should! It also comes with an abalone pickguard and original hard case which will be included in the sale.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Pics can be found here [/font][/color][url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/127445562@N05/"]https://www.flickr.com/photos/127445562@N05/sets/72157646788499168/[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Inspection and trials are welcomed. I commute between Suffolk and Birmingham so just let me know if you live in the area and fancy having a go at it. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass has just been professionally set up and plays beautifully. Any questions or picture requests please let me know.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm also having a clear out of few of my basses: a Fender American Vintage P bass in blonde, a Fender JV P bass fiesta red and [s]a celluloid tortoise shell P bass pickguard[/s] for sale so please check them out. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]N[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]eed to thin my herd so[/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] cash sale only please and no trades!! [/font][/color]

I prefer cash on collection as you get to try the bass before committing yourself and plus it's always good to have a chat. I will also post the bass at buyer's cost/risk if requested.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking![/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by cayston