Why become a member? ×

Manne Acoustibass Fretless 5

philw

All,

Still up for grabs despite a fair few enquiries. I might even be interested in trades for something interesting (a decent classical guitar per chance?)

My Manne Acoustibass is surplus to requirements. If Manne distrbuted to the UK this would be a relatively expensive purchase but it being an unusual beast and me being realistic I'd be happy with around £600. The bass is in good condition with only a couple of very minor, near invisible, gig bruises. It plays beautifully with a lovely low action and a warm singing tone. Only slight pain is that the single-coil magnetic pick-up is prone to picking up hum (replacement with a hum-cancelling stacked coil type might make sense).

I know it's an unusual one but I'm sure its just right for somebody out there. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Phil

Edited by philw

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='36268' date='Jul 24 2007, 10:06 AM']Why not bring it to the bash at Guildford?[/quote]

I would, along with a couple of Veillette's, but a good friend has chosen that day to get married in Tunbridge Wells. I even know that Guildford rehearsal room, used it a couple of times when I lived (literally) just down the road.

Phil