Why become a member? ×

New Bass solo

philsimmonds

Hello you beautiful man!!!

Souding sccchhhhhhwwweeeaaaaatttt...we need to jam!

Nice one on the Lakky deal mate...how'd that come about? By the way, let me know what you're using for recording please man, i need to get some stuff sorted, my looper is doing my proud, but need some proper recording stuff!!!

Hoooorrrraaayyy for bass!

Jam

cheers for that mate, had a different approach to the solo.

yeh the lakland deal, urm... i basically sent their artist relations guy, a email of the sessions n what not i have done, and doing... n he was cool with getting me on board... which is cool.

yeh recording equipment, normally with comps ext, i use logic, normally the logic pro version.. which is pretty easy to use. in my opinion.

but that track was recorded on a BOSS BR-900CD which a pretty cool all in one recorder, with 8 tracks, drum machine, 2 xlr inputs, on board mic if you need, effects, EQ, Panning, and cd burner, which seems to be the key thing for me, you get a good sound for a home thing. its around £300 i think, i got mine a while ago, but it shud be around that price

Phil

[quote name='Master blaster' post='249271' date='Jul 28 2008, 12:02 AM']you've done some really cool stuff. and you done alot of session work to.. tis impressive and it makes me want to practice alot more[/quote]

Cheers mate, thats appriciated. yeh ive been tryin to get more sessions lately, its really startin to pay off after the slow dribble of work that was comin in. haha