Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Introducing an amazing Piece of Gear...

AREA

Hi there,

just bought the Radial Tonebone Bassbone Preamp DI, because of upcoming Ampfree Gigs in Holiday Clubs around the Mediteranean Sea.. Look also [url="http://www.tonebone.com/tb-bassbone.htm"]Radial Tonebone Bassbone[/url]

Further i like to use it in Front of my GK Amp, or maybe without, then only with my Effekt Board. Will depend and vary from Gig to Gig and Stage Size...

The Sound is absolutely fantastic and the Routing Optinas are awesome. Further radial Engineering is well known for his Hi-Class Di Boxes wich is also buildt in this Preamp

2 Channels, Tuner Out, Switchable Presets on Ch1, Effekt Loop, Boost Function, 3-Way EQ.... Really High recommended for everyone who is thinking about buying a Preamp Pedal.

At First I thought about the Sadowsky Preamp DI, or the Sansamp, but i don´t need overdriven Sounds or something. I like the 2 Channels of the Bassbone because you can use two different Basses with different EQ Settings and also different Sounds. Really a great Piece of Gear.

Ah, I forgot. The bassbone does absolutely not colour the Sound of your Bass, wich is very poitive I think.

Here another Overview...

Edited by AREA

+1 to that. Ive been using one for about 3 months now. I run my Ric thro Ch1 and a Stagg EUB thro CH2. Tuner out is to a Korg Pitch Black and Im getting a DHA VT2 to run from the effects loop. Tremendous bit of kit. Well worth the price tag. :)